Friday, July 23, 2010

Poll response :: SKIN!! :: ...Take good care of it...

If you were to loose one of your 5 skin sense,what would it be?


Skin.....the largest organ of the human body....we sometimes like what it senses and sometimes don't. Some ppl like the hot weather, some dont, some like the cold weather,some dont. However, whether we like the sensation or dislike it, we should never take it for granted. Not many documentaries are made about skins, but I watched some of it. On one of the documentaries I watched, There is a man who lost his sense of touch and pressure due to a spider bite ( not sure what spider is that ) . Every time he tries to sleep, he feels like he is sleeping on space.( maybe be a thing? no need to buy KingCoil mattress) But he is unable to feel the touch of flowers, his loved ones, etc. = ( Bummer.....

Then, I also watch "A live without Pain" . Many of use want to life without pain, but life actually be dangerous without pain.



Here, we see how hard it is for a parent to bring up a child without pain. It's tough for them as the child (toodler) tries to bite her lips, fingers, tongue, without feeling anything. I cant imagine myself in their shoes, so tough >.< . I makes me thankful of what i am. So, do take care of your skin often (eventhough you dont often bath....) never take it fot granted.



No comments:

Post a Comment