Friday, July 23, 2010

The Now days, Old days


This semester the beginning of another chapter. Things are getting harder, and responsibility are harder. Times like this, the luxury of spending time with friends have been hard to enjoy. I feel that new academic structure are taking it's total on me. Having night classes most of the time, makes me look back of the fun i had with friends, having dinner together,watch movies, shopping, and having CG with my church members at night = \ . People going off/intern/grad .I'm no longer able to get up as early as i use to be. Man, I miss my alpha-beta years T.T

Well, that's just life , just need to embrace it, and cherish very moment we have. Time changes, and we need to change. Time to GROW UP! I will strive this semester with my dad upstairs.... it's time to be mold...and trust him more =) I know dad will pull me through^^


~log off~

No comments:

Post a Comment