Thursday, November 4, 2010

ArtWork Oct~early Nov!!

ArtWork Oct~early Nov



Was bored in class... a little doodle to keep me awake =D


I just love to try skating >~> ( life long dream ) It would be cool just feeling the breeze in the air as you rush into it and doing some KILLER skills while at it!! And I even wanting

enter the X-games! ( im dreaming too far... r.r )

Currently, my budget won't allow me too =(

A good skate would be a great birthday present*hint hint*

~~~~~~~~



Having fun with colours!! done within 1 hour~ : ) My first BEST WORK( i think) Even though not able to beat those deviantArt artist, but still it's a good try ^^

~~~~~~~~



Nothing much...just testing my PS skills ^^

~~~~~~~~



Was doodling during my tutorial class... took me about 20 minutes while doing the tutorial questions. At first i plan to do just the face and the hair, then i got carried away :P end up drawing extra stuffs. Hmm... i suppose there are many things you can do during tutorial class other than questions if you can multi-task or finish the questions earlier.


I think my notebook gonna be like a FCM's sketch book with some equations( Engineering) if this goes on...Wait.. it already is =.=



~


No comments:

Post a Comment